Monday, February 2, 2009

uhm. YES!

Ok so... as you may or may not know, two of my favourite things are Fleet Foxes and Awesometown. These, of course, are two very different things, so you can imagine my shock when I discovered that the two had met. The result of this meeting is this epic lovefest of a video, featuring Jorma (who just so happens to be my favourite of the Awesometown bunch) and Fleet Foxes (who just so happen to be playing my favourite song, Blue Ridge Mountains).

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=F7rXo1nLgp4

Enjoy.

-CH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mykonos is soooooooooo much better!

FLEET FOXES 4 EVAH!

cat.herine said...

yes, mykonos is amazing. but EVERYTHING they write is amazing. but blue ridge mountains is my fave-o by a very miniscule degree.

cat.herine said...

p.s. do you own the sun giant EP!?!?!?!