Monday, April 20, 2009

oh french photographer, do you know what you've begun?

sometimes when i try to peer into that mysterious and misty realm of the future, i see the road diverge into two very different paths.
the one is the simple, safe and expected path.
the other is the more difficult path that leads me away from most of the things i'm familiar with.

i imagine myself as happy on both of those paths - happy in two very different senses of the word.

i see different people on the two paths.
but i see God on both of them.



i wonder which one He'll put me on.

3 comments:

Lawren said...

Yep. I see those paths in a lot of different aspects of the future.

It's exciting to (slowly) figure out which one(s) you end up on.


Verification word is 'shine'... cool.

Carol-Lee Joy said...

I can't wait until our date:)

cat.herine said...

Lawren: word bro. sometimes it scares me, but with God at our side, it's all good.

CL: meeee neither :)