Friday, July 18, 2008

ROAOOROAOyYY ...

I wish Rory O'Shea were here.

But instead, I'm stuck with Maria, Kelly and Jess. BOO.
kidding ha, I love. I am in love. I am loved. Ha.

haha.
ha.

SO! After much Aloette exposure (Aloette, gentile Aloette! Aloette gentile plumerie!) and deliberation, we decided to blog. So we're stuck here! On a bench. Blogging away. On broadway.

So yeah. Rory O'Shea. James Mackie. Gotta love the guy.
K, spontaneous poll: What's your favourite thing about James?
Kelly: ...
Jess: ...
Maria: accent
Catherine: EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG.

Kelly decided she wants to add something. (She's not so good at the whole "spontaneous" thing).
"His wheelchair turns me on."

Jess wants to add something too now (jump on the bandwagon much? sheesh.)
"Suspenders! Of course..."

Hmm.

Kelly lost a wooden earring. *boohoo!*

That's all we have to report.

Bonne Nuit.

No comments: