Thursday, July 17, 2008

danke schoen darlin, danke schoen

thank-you foooooorrr all the joy and paaaaaaaain;
picture shooooooow, second balconyyyyyy
was the place we'd meet, 2nd seat
gold dutch treat, you were sweet*

...

so uhm, it's been a long time since I last blogged. Like we're talking May.. And I vowed that neglect of this magnitude wouldn't happen again.
oh, dear. i am awful at this game.


But more importantly, I am excited. Maria's coming over tomorrow. And on Saturday we're going to book shop and tea drink. But not before sleeping in.


p.s. Dear Maria: Just to inform you, on Saturday morning we're going to be sleeping in. You have no say in the matter. Love, me.


*don't quote me on those lyrics... chances are they are horrendously wrong, due to my somewhat damaged hearing.

No comments: