Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why This Day is so Wonderful.

Went to Tim Hortons with my brothas (consequently arrived at school too late to go to English...): instant gratification.
Got lots of little things done during art class including handing in stuff; signing up for stuff; bumping into people and talking to them about stuff; discussing deviance with Dr. Epp; receiving, losing and then retrieving a balloon; calling my mom; starting to make a doozy of a crossword; discovering a secret hallway; etc.
Currently in History with the recieved/lost/retrieved balloon tied to the seat next to me,
and soon
Mother is picking me up from school so that I may go to a clinic where they will extract from me a vile of blood to examine.

Hooray for days full of amusing/enlightening/unusual things.

-CH

5 comments:

maria. said...

I must admit, the retrieving of the balloon was not nearly as dramatic as expected. Such a build up for such an easy rescue mission.

Lawren said...

A vile of blood?

That sounds vial!

(...but does she get my point?)
eheh.

nadine j. said...

haha!
Lawren, you're wonderful.

cat.herine said...

alright alright, i GOT IT.

i tell ya... ever since i decided not to be an english major, my grammar has been slipping...

Lawren said...

Wow. Thanks! I don't think I've ever been called that before.




These verifications are extremely amusing lately...
'Phtsupp' with you?